Yes, your pet can experience allergies. Pet allergies left untreated are uncomfortable and can cause other skin problems resulting from scratching.
The Most Common Types of Allergies in Pets
- Flea allergy
- Food allergy
- Inhalant or contact dermatitis (grass, ragweed, pollen)
Based on your pet’s symptoms, we will develop a treatment plan to give your pet allergy relief. We have experience treating many types of conditions such as ear infections, skin infections, and allergic reactions.
Our onsite pharmacy stocks a variety of pet allergy treatment options such as:
- Flea treatments and preventives
- Prescription pet foods
- Prescription allergy medications including oral and injectable medications.
- Safe and affordable skin supplements
- Medicated shampoos and topicals
Schedule Your Pet’s Allergy Test
Taking care of your precious pet’s health starts with a thorough veterinary exam. To schedule an appointment for your pet, call us at 636-400-7387.